- Looking to develop your medical and surgical skills?
- Want to work in a well-equipped BESTPRACTICE accredited clinic?
- Want the support of senior Veterinarians to mentor you?
- Keen to become part of a growing Vet practice with 8 clinics across South Auckland and the Waikato?
- Do you have an interest in service dog work?
- Keen to work part time and want no afterhours?
Due to ongoing expansion of our clinics and services, we are looking to increase our companion animal veterinary team in our Papakura BESTPRACTICE accredited clinic.
We need an enthusiastic and driven Veterinarian on a part-time basis, with a minimum of two years’ experience, who is keen to make a difference to our clients and patients.
Working as part of a strong, engaged team of veterinarians, nurses and customer services staff, you’ll thrive in a busy, progressive environment that creates value for our clients. We are committed to providing a very high standard of medical and surgical care and you will be too.
We are open 7 days a week, with weekend work and public holidays shared equally amongst our companion animal veterinary team. You will need to work one Saturday a month.
If you’re keen to become part of a clinic that has a reputation for expertise in problem solving and preventative veterinary medicine programmes, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org