April 27, 2020
At alert level 3, we can provide a full range of veterinary services, so long as your workers and our team are kept safe, as per the government directive. Services are NO LONGER divided on an essential versus non-essential basis.
Actions needed to be compliant with the level 3 rules:
- As per level 4, Prescription consultations and other meetings that we often do with you in clinic, we will now only be able to do by phone or video link.
- To minimise contact time within the clinics, phone or even better email your orders to us. We can have it ready for collection when you arrive or we may be able to arrange drop-offs for you.
- There are still some people working remotely, so at times we will have fewer people at each branch. Please bear with us if it takes a little bit longer for us to answer incoming phone calls. We are doing this to ensure we can continue to have a 24 /7 service available to you, should one or more of our team be required to self-isolate in the future.
- Our teams will be keeping a 1 metre distance from you and your staff while on-farm.
- If you have flu-like symptoms or are in self-isolation, please let us know in advance of the visit, so we can plan accordingly.
Look after yourself and stay safe.
The team at Franklin Vets