Franklin Vets Blog
Return to COVID-19 Alert Level 1
All of our clinics are back in Alert Level 1.
What does this mean for you and your pet’s care at Franklin Vets?
- There is no longer any restriction around the number of people who can enter our buildings
- Our team can work within 1 meter of you (i.e. you can now hold your own animals for examination)
- Some members of our team will continue to wear masks and you may choose to wear yours as well
- We encourage you to continue to use the NZ COVID tracer App and scan the QR code posters at our front doors.
- Hand sanitiser will remain at our front doors and we encourage you to use this too.
As before, if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please arrange for someone else to bring your pet to the clinic. If this is not possible, please call the clinic on arrival and we will arrange for someone to collect your pet from the car park.
Thank you all for your patience and support.
The team at Franklin Vets.