Franklin Vets Blog
Franklin Vets has arrived in Coromandel Town
Do you need a vet for your pet?
Pet appointments now available:
435 Kapanga Road, Coromandel Town.
Veterinary Services & Supplies.
Open 1 – 4pm Wednesdays. Bookings essential.
**Important**: No after-hours service – this will be available in Kopu as per normal.
Your Coromandel Vet
Dr Marc Herrmann – Marc grew up between Morrinsville and Cambridge and graduated from Massey in 2018 before starting in Kopu early in 2019. He is interested in working with all animals and farming types. Outside of work Marc enjoys a wide range of sports including triathlons, mountain biking, golf, surfing and spearfishing. The Coromandel is a great playground for him!
Please try to use our online booking system. It is quick and easy, even from your phone!
- FVS website – franklinvets.co.nz
- Top right of screen click “Book a Clinic Appointment”
- Click “Sign up” if you are new to the client portal system
- Fill in your personal details
- Scroll down to choose your clinic as “Kopu” (It will be a Kopu Vet that comes up to Coromandel)
- Enter your animal’s details
- Click “Book Appointment” or click the “(+)” sign next to Upcoming Appointments
- Select “Coromandel Clinic”
- Choose the type of appointment you need
- Select your appointment time from the free slots available between 1-4pm each Wednesday.
- Choose which animal the appointment is for and click “Submit”
Once you have an account on our Client Portal, it will be easy to book future appointments and order repeat prescriptions and supplies.
If you need any help, or can’t manage the online booking system please call our Kopu clinic on: 07 868 5007