Franklin Vets Blog
Split level Sept 2021 COVID Update
As a practice, we are yet again split into 2 levels. Just a few reminders for those of you who remain in Level 4:
- Please book your appointment in advance. We are very limited by the NZ Vet Council about what work we can do so please do not be offended if you are asked to wait a few weeks.
- If you need any prescriptions, food, or product, please order online via the portal or call your local clinic. We will let you know how long it will take to prepare the order.
- When you get to the clinic, please stay in your car and ring us for instructions.
- You will need to wear a mask for pet handover & product collection as well as keep a 2-metre distance from our team.
- Please make sure your dog has a firm collar and a lead. Cats must be in carriers.
- Only animals can enter the clinic in Level 4. Please be patient with our team. This is a strict requirement of the NZ Vet Council.
For those of you in Level 3:
We can now offer a full range of services but we still have to limit face-to-face contact with you. This means that you will still not be able to enter the clinic building so all the instructions above still apply.
Take care out there and stay safe.
The team at Franklin Vets.