Franklin Vets Blog
Level 3 Update
September 20, 2021
Hello Level 3!
We can now offer a full range of veterinary services BUT we still have to limit face-to-face contact with you. This means that you will still not be able to enter the clinic building, except under special circumstances, so all the instructions from Level 4 still apply.
- Please book your appointment in advance. Not being able to do anything but essential work for the last month means we will have a backlog of vaccinations and routine operations and procedures to get through. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- If you need any prescriptions, please order online via the portal or email your local clinic. (this link takes you to their pages where you can find their email addresses). We will let you know how long it will take to prepare the order & when to come for contactless pick-up.
- If you need supplies, we now have an online shop, which can ship product direct to you.
- When you get to the clinic, please stay in your car and ring us for instructions.
- You will need to wear a mask for pet handover & product collection as well as keep a 2-metre distance from our team.
- Please make sure your dog has a firm collar and a lead. Cats must be in carriers.
- Please don’t be offended that we cannot let you into the clinic. We need to keep you, your family and our team safe.
Take care out there & thanks for your patience.
The team at Franklin Vets.