The Franklin Vets Equine has access to a variety of diagnostic tools and facilities to facilitate in the diagnosis of your horse’s condition. We also have access to facilities where you can bring your horse for its appointment.
On farm diagnostics
- Portable ultrasound (reproductive scans, tendon scans, abdominal scans, etc)
- Portable x-ray unit
- Endoscopy (upper airway scope)
- Opthalmoscope (eye exams)
- Shockwave machine
- Mobile crush (dentals, repro exams, etc.)
In clinic diagnostics and therapeutics
- In house bloods – same day results
- Performance therapies
- Stem cells
The Franklin Vets Equine team can now see your horse at the Blair Equestrian facilities located at 870b Upper Queen St, Pukekohe.
This allows you to save on mileage costs and provides safe facilities for the examination of your horse.