Are you time poor and looking for a healthcare solution for your lifestyle block animals?
Look no further. Franklin Vets offers both existing and new clients a variety of Lifestyle Block Annual Healthcare Packages. These include EVERYTHING your lifestyle block animals need on an annual basis to optimise health and prevent disease (even shearing for your sheep!).
The vast majority of diseases that farm animals get are seasonal and usually preventable e.g. flystrike, lameness, facial eczema, and parasitism such as barber’s pole.
Therefore, our focus is on disease prevention and maintaining happy, healthy animals, ultimately saving you time and stress.
Do any of these apply to you?
- Worried that you may be missing crucial preventative treatments for your farm animals?
- Have animals with recurring or preventable health issues?
- Too busy to keep up with preventative treatments for your animals?
- Sheep that are constantly lame?
- Having trouble finding a good shearer when you need one?
- Looking for a gold standard quality service for your much-loved pets?
- Not a fan of injecting your animals?
- Unsure which products are actually good ones?
- Wanting to be educated about animal health?
Annual health packages will be available for sheep & lambs, goats, alpacas, adult cattle and calves. Our highly qualified vet technicians and shearers will come to you to provide these services.
For more information about the package options:
Sheep (including ewes, hoggets and lambs) and what they include, follow the link.
Goats follow this link.
Alpacas follow this link.
We look forward to talking to you soon.
Ph: 09 298 8575 or email the Lifestyle team.